Saturday 6 February 2016

Fun top of the head thinking on experiencial education.

This is just a little video I made while I was thinking about the short video we have to make for the course. I am a little releaved and a little disapointed that more is not expected in terms of the video we are supposed to produce. We will see what I come up with but I find that I learn as much thinking through the ideas than I do actually doing the work - one point for procratastination. Also a little tip -- my brouser is no longer offering coments on my spelling -- not sure if it is a punnishment or a reward.
Not sure that this is really an instructional stategy in the same way that some of the other examples are but I will pull it off or move over to discuss physical activity or something else simple and great like that. I will look into Carl Rodgers idea of experincial education and see if it is something I still feel good about discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment