Sunday 31 January 2016

Quotes from my comments that could be applied to other subjects

 


Re: Definition of a flipped classroom
by William Parker (Will) - Thursday, 28 January 2016, 9:48 AM

 

In education I feel it is often the case that new teaching ideas should be welcomed but should not be expected or allowed to replace the old. The flipped class room sounds like a great idea for many programs and could add meaningful diversity to all students learning experience. I guess I also like to feel some flexibility left up to the teacher and feel that I diversity of learning experience is better but having only one system is a lack of diversity.
I think there are a list of pro s that are specific to each program and that they should be figured out by the teachers and administration to best facilitate student learning. I feel like many teachers have been trying to do this for years and it only works some of the time for them. So I guess I am saying this is a tool and context is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment