Friday 6 March 2015

Building my drive way uncovered a love of rocks


 I had to call in some help to build a new driveway. And what I got is amazing. And I love stacking rocks and I keep stacking rocks and now the rocks are starting to pile up. Another great example of learning by doing and following natural inspiration. But what does this have to do with my academic carrier?Stay tuned and we will discover.





My cousin Ian came by from next door (we subdivide family property) to see the new view.

A good rock is worth moving



At one point when you are stacking rocks as a life time project. You might realize that you should look at the big picture. Yes, think about defensive fortifications. Let loos the inner kid and build castles and magical places for faeries to live.
I build this wall for a friend
ff

The stream flows under this stone bridge

Stairs lead to more stairs

I think my dog understands I have a thing with rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment